How to unseal diesel generator set?
In order to prevent the diesel engine from rusting, the inside and outside of the product are sealed. Therefore, after the installation of the new unit is completed and meets the installation technical requirements. It must be unsealed before start-up, otherwise it is easy to cause unit failure.
The steps to remove the oil seal are as follows:
1. Heat the diesel oil to about 50 ℃. It is used to clean and wipe off the rust proof oil on the outside of the engine.
2. Open the door cover on the body and fuel pump. Check the interior for rust or other abnormal phenomena.
3. Turn the crankshaft manually and rotate it slowly. Observe the movement of the crankshaft connecting rod, fuel pump camshaft and plunger. There should be no jamming or inflexibility. And move the speed control handle from low speed to high speed for several times. Observe the movement of rack and core sleeve, and there should be no jamming.
4. Heat the water to above 90 ℃ and fill it continuously from the outlet of the water jacket. It flows out from the water discharge switch (or water pump inlet) on the side of cylinder block for 2-3 h continuously, and the crankshaft is rotated intermittently. The anti rust oil on piston crown, cylinder liner surface and other places will melt out.
5. Clean the diesel oil and clean the oil pan. And change into the new oil of the specified brand according to the requirements. The fuel supply and speed control system, cooling and lubrication system and start-up charging system shall be cleaned and inspected according to the requirements of the manual. Add enough diesel oil and clean cooling water. Start the battery sufficiently and make preparations before starting.